Home Owners Information
The 2014 US Open offers a great opportunity for the homes owners in Moore County. According to the current tax laws in North Carolina home owners are allowed to rent their home for a maximum of 14 days per year without having to pay taxes on the income. Unfortunately the US Open does not come around that often so don't wait.
If you are interested in renting out your home during the 2014 US Open call Marcus Larose today! (910) 528-2244.
Why Rent Your Home?
- The United States Open Golf Championships is one of the largest and oldest sporting events not only in the United States of America but in the World.
- During the 2005 US Open there were 10,000 rooms needed daily, however there are only 2,600 hotel rooms in Moore County which puts a premium on private residences.
- Both the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open Championships will be played back to back in 2014 for the first time in history creating an even bigger demand for homes
- In 2005 the US Open brought in $70,000,000 in to North Carolina and the majority of the income to Moore County
- Marcus Larose, Owner/Property Manager of Sanhills Rentals, LLC and Coldwell Banker Advantage
- Prior to real estate Marcus co-owned a successful event marketing company focused on corporate client entertainment centered around golf. During the 2005 US Open he worked with many corporations by assisting them with finding the proper homes to rent.
- Marcus and wife Cathy opened their real estate company in 2005. Today they are one of the largest Real Estate Companies in Moore County in both sales and agent count.
- During the recession in early 2009 Marcus started the Property Management Division called Sandhills Rentals, LLC. Currently he manages over 180 long term and vacation rental properties.
- Two full time licensed rental specialists in office to assist both landlords and tenants.
- Exceptional Marketing in both internet and print.
- Early bird gets the worm! People are already starting to inquire about rental properties.
- Capitalize on early marketing to get the attention of corporations looking to house employees and/or clients
Call today to schedule an appointment! No obligations! Marcus will be glad to meet with you and assess the value of your home and answer any questions you may have.
Sandhills Rentals, LLC
Coldwell Banker Advantage
Office: 910 693-3300
Cell: 910 528-2244